Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to ask any questions you may have!
We hold office hours in the Husky Union Building, in Sub-Basement 283. Feel free to come visit us at these times to talk about anime, take a look at our manga and anime collection, and maybe have some tea or cocoa!
We may randomly be in the office during finals week, but there are no "official" hours.
Spring 2017 Office Hours
Location: Under the HUB (SB Floor) B283
|10:30 - 11:20||Haiqiao|
|11:30 - 12:20||Liam||Liam|
|12:30 - 1:20||Jack||Jack|
|1:30 - 2:20||Jin||Jin|
|2:30 - 3:20|
|3:30 - 4:20|
While in our office, please obey the following rules:
- We share our club space with other clubs, so please be respectful of their space as well as ours. When they are using the space, please do not leave your stuff on their side of the room, and leave their 2 chairs available for their use.
- Do not leave food trash in the office! All food and food-stained trash must be dumped in the hallway garbage and compost bins.
- Please be respectful of other offices by keeping noise level to a minimum.
- Only volunteers and officers of the club are allowed to supervise library checkout. If you would like to check out an item, please speak with the officer or volunteer currently in charge.
- An additional note: we do not burn anime CDs or DVDs for members for any reason. To do so would make the ADP an illegal distributor of licensed products. Support domestic companies and buy anime from authorized retailers.